Analyze This: Life in the Real World.
So I have been in the working world for a little more then a month, and to begin with I thought I had it pretty cushy...However, there are days that are not cushy. I work at a school and I really enjoy my job. Another good part about the real world is eating a good meal at home as a family. Mike and I do a pretty good job at showing off our cooking talents. I do look forward to breakfast, because I have never really been a morning person and having to get up early requires fuel.
However, the other hard part about the real world is that while Iowa is cheep I still needed a second job. So now I not only have teaching, golfcourse management, senior services, grocery store, and coffeshop on my resume, but retail at Old Navy as well.
Lucky Numbers: 3, 6, 0, and 21
Final Thought: 2 Jobs + 1 person to support (me) = One pretty decent income...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home