Sunday, March 19, 2006

Analyze This: Making people happy

It has been brought to my attention that it has been a long time since I have posted anything. So to please those individuals here is what is going on in my life. I have been fairly busy, with speech, teaching, and work. All are going fairly well, but there are not enough hours in the day to get everything done.

I took a fantastic trip down to Omaha to see my best friend, former roommy, romantic advisor, and pretty much brother, Mike. He took me out on the town with a couple of his lady friends, after supper at Romeo's we headed downtown and got a few drinks at a variety of different bars. After getting successfully messed up, we went home got up in the morning went to the casino and lost a bunch of my money.

However, if that is not enough fun, I got to spend the end of my Spring Break in the Wisconsin at a speech tournament. As many people know I have a huge dislike for that state...really there is only one place worse to be and that's Iowa.

Finally, this weekend was insane, I worked at the MSP Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. It wouldn't have been horible but different events caused me to be up much later then I would have hoped to be. Even so money was made, beer was drank, stuff was stuff, and anything that happened obviously happened for a reason. The end of a fantastic weekend.

Lucky Numbers: 1, 4, 12, 30, and 66.

Final Thought: First impressions are important, but don't base all your feelings on that one meeting, if you do you might be missing out.

1 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Blogger PrincessMike said...

I like it! I agree that first impressions aren't everything!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home