Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Analyze This: First Thesis Meeting

Today I had my first Thesis meeting with my advisor, who we will call Dr. Media. The two hour long meeting consisted of both discussing changes that need to be made to the thesis, addition of other methodologies, and watching VH1's I love the 90's (the subject of this thesis). Finally, with a new direction, the thesis can start to take shape.

Later that evening, it was time to talk to the girl, who we will call Honeybear. It was decided that we would try to see eachother over the weekend, to catch up, and discuss our situation.

Final thought: If you are new to the material, don't suck up and go first.

1 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger Welsh Girl said...

HoneyBear sounds like a hottie. I want to make out with her if that's ok with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home