Analyze This: Good Weekends
OK, I have had two fun and eventful weekends in a row. However, the thesis is not moving along as fast as it should be much to the shagrin of Dr. Media. Last weekend Honeybear came up and we spent the long weekend together. There was a little partying, sleeping, talking, and corn mazing (with the teaching crew).
After Honeybear left, it was midterm at State, so I had to administer my midterm exam at 7:00 A.M., and I don't like working that way. For the rest of the weekn Thesis was a main focus in order to free up for this weekend.
This weekend is HOBO days at State, which is our homecomming. That means a giant binge drinkins session by many of the people in town. Because of this it is my responsibility to work at the MSP and encourage this activity in the hopes of getting a few extra bucks. Today is actually homecomming day, and more festivities will follow tonight.
Lucky Numbers 7, 9, 13, 22, 52, and -4
Final Thought: Don't talk out of the side of your mouth.


1 Comments:
I forgot to ask this before, but did you put 22 because its my lucky number?
Post a Comment
<< Home