Memorial Day Monday
First off a momment for the honored dead.
Today I spent the morning mowing greens, and attending Memorial Day Services at two places. It sounds boring but I actually enjoy it. Today was a fantastic day, I enjoyed the morning and an afternoon of golf. During the evening I went to work at the WCC bar for an hour, and was informed of a new hire at the course. I must admit I was a bit upset, however, I did get the last laugh. I enjoyed getting a phone call later hearing that new hire didn't make it even a day. I win for once, I love my life.
Lucky Numbers: 182, 6, 41, 5
Final Thought: I know it, you know it, we know it, and they know it.


2 Comments:
Never anything about me. I think you are starting to hate me. Sorry you are sick. I will love you back to health.
Keep up the good work buddy!
Post a Comment
<< Home