Monday, May 29, 2006

Weekend Warriors

This past weekend was full of great fun. I went to Omaha on Friday to visit my best friend Princess Mike, and we ended up at a low key, quiet, not so crowded bar (just my kind of place). As soon we entered we were met by my buddy's new gal pal, and for some reason I'm inclined to call her NEO (if you wanna know just ask me). Anyway, NEO was with a couple of her friends, and we enjoyed an evening of drinking, darts, and upon leaving the best bar I've been to in Omaha so far, I enjoyed a little breakfast. Princess Mike was happy, I was in a good mood as well, and I took this as an omen that ment great things were to come.

Saturday was not a let down either, after enjoying a breakfast with a kingly father figure we picked up the cutest little gal in O'Town and enjoyed her company for about half and hour before she had to spend an afternoon with her other grandparents. After leaving her we spent an afternoon at home, Princess mowed the lawn, while I got ready to grill supper. After supper, we headed out to play darts, and pool. I avoided a hustle...I work at a bar and seen it comming a mile away, but played one game, hit some awesome shots and won, the hustler lost interest.

After leaving billards hall, we headed to NEO's place for another evening of fun and games. Again not a let down, we had a great time. NEO's friends were cool, maybe we can all chill again soon.

Lucky Numbers: 8, 6, 7, 5, 3, 0, 9

Final Thought: Don't bring the hustle without the muscle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home